Thursday, April 19, 2012

Busy Little Bee

Wow, it has been over two months since I last posted!  Things around here have been a little crazy, that's probably an under statement!  We've moved and I've been getting ready for a big craft show.  So yeah, hopefully after this weekend I will get back to posting more frequently.

If any of you are in the Chicago land area my friend and I will have a booth at the Ladies Day Out Expo at The Odeum Expo Center in Villa Park, IL.  It's this weekend, April 21st and 22nd, from 10-6 on Saturday and 10-5 on Sunday.  There will also be a gem and jewelry show and a home remodeling show going on at the same time, under the same roof!  So come out and see me, I would love to meet you in person!

What I've been up to lately (on top of moving!):

IMG_8733

A custom order for 20 crayon rolls!

IMG_9202
Excuse my piles of fabric in the background, I haven't had much time or will to pick up!
IMG_9204

Getting ready for the expo, which includes making:

34 crayon rolls
18 drawing/note pads
4 comp. book covers w/ pockets and button closures
3 baby quilts (was shooting for 6, oh well, 1 not pictured)
25 covered button bookmarks (not pictured)
10 pouches (not all pictured)
50 coffee cup cozies (not pictured)

All of that in the past two months, that's a lot for me!

IMG_8917

And a BIRTHDAY!  My little man turned 4!  I can not believe he is 4 already.  Where has the time gone?!

Hopefully I'll be back soon!  Until then...

Christine

2 comments:

Sally said...

Your stuff looks awesome! Now, I'm trying to figure out if I have time to come to the craft fair or not, since I am local!

I hope you have an extremely successful two days!

Cindy Sharp said...

I'm tired just looking at it all. Well done!