Friday, January 13, 2012

Snow

So we finally got our first snow... 

I was really hoping that by some miracle that we would make it through the whole winter with out it (of course I knew that would never happen)!  We've had some pretty mild weather around these parts up until yesterday.  It was 55 just two days ago and then the very next day we were in the middle of a winter storm that left us with about 6 inches of snow.

I came across these photos today (good timing) of the first time we took Riley sledding.  It was last winter right after that huge blizzard that left 4 foot snow drifts all over my yard and driveway. 

These photos are of his very first time down the hill and I can't help but laugh out loud when I look at them.  Look carefully at the third one, the picture caught him in mid air!  He took a pretty good nose dive, but he was alright, in fact he got up laughing and couldn't wait to do it again!








Here he is giving his daddy knuckles! 

He is such a boy, ready for anything.  If he falls down he gets right back up and tries again.  I love it!

Anyway, hope this gave you a good laugh!

Christine

No comments: