Saturday, August 20, 2011

I've Been Featured!


Woo! Hoo!  I'm being featured by Jennifer over at Ellison Lane Quilts today.  Isn't that awesome?!  Well, I think it is!

Jennifer is so sweet!  She is one of those awesome people that you immediately want to be friends with.  She hosted the Rainbow Charm Swap that I participated in and is currently hosting a second round (which I am totally kicking myself in the butt for not trying to get into, so there needs to be a round three! ;-)).  I get so excited when I see that she has a new post, I just can't wait to see what she's been sewing up.  She hasn't made anything that I didn't love! 


I mean look at her Dresden plates quilt.  It's fresh and colorful...just beautiful!

So go learn a little more about me over on her blog and don't forget to check out her work!

4 comments:

Lynne said...

I read Jennifer's blog about half an hour ago. Congratulations on being featured - it was good getting to know you a little better!

Elisa Black said...

Congrats on the feature-- very exciting! I think its a great idea she came up with. I was in the first Rainbow Charm Swap also. My color was orange. Which was yours? Have you made anything with them yet? Any ideas? I'm just enjoying their beauty right now-- once I get caught up on a few of my projects, I'll do the rainbow charms.

charlotte said...

Saw you on Jennifer's blog. So I came here to check you out some more. You do nice work! Love your Swoon blocks. I have been thinking about getting that pattern. I may just as well go ahead and get it, even if I don't make it soon. I am also in the second rainbow charms swap and can't wait to see all those beauties in person. Nice to have met you.

Cheerful Homemaker said...

Congratulations on being featured! Loving the EPP stars in your header. I just started a similar EPP project a couple of weeks ago.